FeltBuster® Synthetic Roofing Companies Felt
Cost-effective upgrade to roofing companies typical asphalt felts that provides a secondary layer of wind-driven rain protection.
Why FeltBuster® Synthetic Roofing Companies Felt?
Alliance Specialty Contractor: Enhancing Roof Protection with FeltBuster® Synthetic Roofing Companies Felt
FeltBuster® Synthetic Roofing Companies Felt is a value-priced upgrade for typical asphalt felts that helps provide long lasting protection against wind-driven rain from infiltrating under your shingles. It’s a key part of the GAF Lifetime Limited Warranty and has even earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Tough, synthetic construction helps resist tearing and will not absorb moisture or become brittle
Helps avoid telegraphing of wrinkles, which can detract from the look of your new roof
PEACE OF MIND
Eligible for up to a Lifetime limited warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs
- Enhanced Walkability: Special spunbound surface helps provide increased traction vs. traditional asphalt felts.
- Durable Construction: Non-asphaltic, polypropylene construction for long-lasting performance – unlike conventional felts that can disintegrate over time.
- Competitively Priced: Per square with typical asphalt felts (pricing varies by market).
- A Better Looking Roof: Lies flatter than typical felts and avoids “telegraphing” of wrinkles, which can detract from the look of your new roof.
- UV Stabilized Polypropylene Construction: Resists UV degradation for up to 90 days.
Nothing Protects Quite Like a Roof
That’s why millions of Americans live, work, and play under quality products from North America’s largest roofing manufacturer – GAF.
Protects the Roof Deck
Tough, synthetic underlayment that helps resist tearing and prevent wind-driven rain from infiltrating under roof shingles.
Build a Durable Roof System One Layer at a Time
Building a roof to last means installing a series of protective layers, all designed to work together to create a durable roof system.
Eligible For Up to a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When used on roofs with Lifetime shingles and three qualifying GAF accessories*. FeltBuster® is also an eligible accessory product in the Roof Deck Protection category of GAF residential enhanced warranties. (*See GAF Roofing System Ltd. Warranty for details).
Cool, High Traction Surface
FeltBuster’s gray surface is cooler to work on and provides enhanced traction for improved walkability versus typical black asphalt felts.
Avoids “telegraphing” of wrinkles, which can detract from the look of your new roof.
More Coverage Per Roll
Each roll contains 10 squares (excludes laps), while typical asphalt felts contain only 2 or 4 squares per roll. Roll width: 48″ (1.22 m) Roll length: 250′ (76.2 m)
Makes roof loading and handling easier than typical asphalt felt rolls.
Quality roofing companies underlayment is critical for helping to prevent wind-driven rain from infiltrating under the roof’s shingles and potentially damaging the home’s structure and interior. Traditional asphalt felt underlayments tear easily and absorb moisture, leading to wrinkling that telegraphs through the shingles. Competitively priced with typical #15 and #30 asphalt felts, GAF FeltBuster High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt is virtually untearable and will not absorb moisture, helping to prevent wrinkling. Its specially designed surface combines enhanced walk ability with a cooler working surface (versus black asphalt felts). Part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing Companies System, FeltBuster High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt is covered by up to a lifetime limited warranty when installed on lifetime shingle roofs.
- Enhanced Walkability – Special spunbound surface helps provide increased traction versus typical asphalt felts
- Tough Synthetic Construction – Resists tearing and will not absorb moisture, become brittle, or leach oils
- Cooler to Work On – Medium-gray surface is up to 30° cooler than typical black asphalt felts (Based on GAF testing with underlayments installed on plywood deck at 90°F (32.2°C) ambient temperature and left exposed to direct sunlight)
- Easy to Work With – Super-lightweight, 10-square, 48 in. (1.23 m) wide roll (versus typical 36 in. [914 mm] wide felt rolls)
- Durable – Non-asphaltic polypropylene construction for long-lasting performance (unlike conventional felts that can disintegrate over time)
- A Better-Looking Roof – Lies flatter than typical felts and avoids “telegraphing” of wrinkles, which can detract from the look of the new roof
- Peace of Mind – Part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System and eligible for Lifetime ltd. warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs (See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions)
- For use with most standard English and Metric-sized shingles
- Saves you time and labor: no more wasted time cutting your own starter strips
- Easy to install: Up to 71% more coverage per bundle (versus using cut-up strip shingles) means less to carry and handle on the roof
- Great performance: Dura Grip Self-Seal adhesive locks the first course of shingles in place, reducing the risk of shingle blow-off
- Looks better: straighter roof edges and no messy black cement dripping onto your new white edge metal
- GAF offers increased wind speed coverage on many GAF shingles when Pro-start eave/rake starter strips are installed and special installation requirements are met
- GAF recommends installing Pro-start eave/rake starter strip at both the eave and rake edges of the roof
- Up to lifetime limited warranty coverage when used in the GAF lifetime Roofing companies system; see the GAF shingle and accessory limited warranty for complete coverage and restrictions
Are you in need of residential storm damage roofing companies services or products?
Alliance Specialty Contractor, Inc. is a GAF Certified Contractor and a Full Service, Veteran Owned, Roofing companies near you that specializes in handling Storm Damage and Insurance Claims! We are the #1 source for all your roofing companies needs and your full-service roofing company that specializes in Storm damage roof replacement for all properties. We offer roof financing for your roof replacement.
You can count on our highly skilled team to provide fast and reliable free roofing inspections. We deal directly with insurance to ensure you receive the coverage you deserve and provide the best products from GAF. Are you in the Pittsview, Seale, Salem, La Grange, Shiloh, Phenix City, Auburn, Opelika, Columbus, Midland, Ft. Mitchell, Salem, Fortson, or Smiths Station?
Contact Us Today!