$8 Million In Claims Recovered Locally for Clients
Get an Expert
We fight for the homeowner, not the powerful insurance carriers that seek to deny them fair and full compensation. Some roofers settle for less, but not us. Our experts are prepared to present your claim in the strongest terms. We never settle for less, and neither should you.
Contact us for a free, confidential, no-risk evaluation to get the best outcome in your claim.
Alliance Specialty Contractor Free Roof Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: October 1st, 2023
By participating in Alliance Specialty Contractor’s Free Roof Giveaway, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- To be eligible for the Free Roof Giveaway, you must be a homeowner.
- You must be the legal owner of the property for which the free roof installation is requested.
- The property must be located within Alliance Specialty Contractor’s service area.
- Roof Inspection and Insurance Claim:
- Homeowners must permit Alliance Specialty Contractor to conduct a thorough inspection of the existing roof.
- If the roof inspection reveals storm damage, homeowners are required to cooperate with Alliance Specialty Contractor in filing an insurance claim.
- Insurance Repairs:
- In the event of an approved insurance claim, homeowners must allow Alliance Specialty Contractor to complete all necessary repairs and replacement work as directed by the insurance carrier.
- Payment of Insurance Funds:
- Homeowners are responsible for promptly paying Alliance Specialty Contractor all funds received from their insurance carrier for the roof repair or replacement within three (3) business days from the receipt of such funds.
- Use of Funds:
- If roof replacement is covered by the insurance claim, the winning homeowner will receive funds from Alliance Specialty Contractor, that insurance paid, for the cost of materials and labor only. Any remaining funds from the insurance payout, above the cost of materials and labor paid to homeowner, will be the property of Alliance Specialty Contractor.
- Free Roof Installation Drawing:
- If the roof inspection reveals no storm damage, and insurance is not involved, homeowners who have entered the drawing may be selected to receive a free roof installation.
- The drawing for the Free Roof Giveaway will take place on December 15th, 2023.
- Alliance Specialty Contractor reserves the right to select the winners and may use a random drawing or other fair selection methods.
- The winners of the Free Roof Giveaway will be notified by Alliance Specialty Contractor, and the free roof installation will be scheduled in a timely manner.
- General Conditions:
- Alliance Specialty Contractor reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Alliance Specialty Contractor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Free Roof Giveaway at any time for any reason.
- The Free Roof Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By participating in Alliance Specialty Contractor’s Free Roof Giveaway, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.